- On-water instruction and training (May to Ocotber, weather dependent)
- Winter Dry-land training with Ergometer (November to April)
- There may be additional team boat practices in the summer – these will be determined by the Head Coach according to pairings and paddler availability
- This group is coached by an Assistant Coach
- All team boat paddler assignments are determined by the Head Coach
NOTE: There is a 2-3 week break from training after Nationals in late August.
On-water training starts in May and continues through September (early October).
Winter session is October to April.
May, June, September & October
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday – 6-7:45 pm
Friday – 4-6 pm
Saturday – am
July & August
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday,
Thursday, Friday, Saturday – 9-11am