Alumni Paddlers PROGRAM
The goal of the ALUMNI ATHLETE 18+ 4 month Summer program is to allow former competitive RHCC paddlers to participate in paddling recreationally to encourage lifetime involvement in the sport of canoe/kayak.
No coaching or competitions are included in this program.
Summer Session FEE
calendar month fee
May through August
- No coaching or competitions are included in this program.
- Alumni group can only paddle when the Head Coach is on the water with the current RHCC HP training group.
- RHCC boats as assigned by the Head Coach. On days when there is a conflict with a current competitive youth paddler, the current competitive youth paddler has precedence over the equipment as determined by the Head Coach.
- There is a limit to the number of participants in this program based on the limited availability of club boats, as determined by the Head Coach.
- Alumni group schedule is based on the current High Performance Program Schedule and can be adjusted to meet the Head Coach requirements.